I've followed the new way to listen to the vocabulary items for about 2-3 times a day. I found that simply listening to the tape while reading the book helped me learn. Here I I'd like to record the way I learn them in the past few days.
Monday Night
Read the articlel & the vocabulary items.
Tusday Morning
Listened to the vocabulary items again. I could only imagine some known words but couldn't realize the unknown words.
Tuesday Night - Read the book again & pronounced the vocabulary words. Try to pay more attention to the unknown words.
Wednesday Morning
Listened to the vocabulary words for 3 times. I can imagine most of the vocabulary words in the book while listening to them.
Wed. Night - Read the book again. Tried to memorize the unknown word.
Thursday Morning
Listened to the vocabulary words again for 3 times. Found that I could imagine the unknown words but not sure the pronunciation. I tried to spell them & thought that it could help myself to pronounce them.
Tuesday Night - Read & pronounced all the vocabulary words for 3 times.
Friday Morning
Morning - Listened to the vocabulary words for 3 times. I could recall and visualise almost all the words.
Night - Read & pronounced all the vocabulary words.
Saturday
Only listened to the words for few times. Started to feel bored.....sorry! Wanted to start the next article but I knew I hadn't done very well on the 1st group of words. I was thinking if I needed to recite all the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment